Ni hao!
I definitely think God is talking to us this week, or at least preparing us for parenting. It's be a long, busy, and emotion week for us. Not only with work and life, but with news of my best friend having cancer and starting her Chemo treatments. We've had some busy and long days this week. I have slacked off on my workouts, and my healthy eating this week. I'm feeling it today as I drag myself around.
By giving us crazy hectic weeks I believe God is helping us learn to
1- Continue to eat healthy no matter what life throws at us.
2- Find time for ourselves in the busy day.
3- Say no once in a while, and be OK with saying no
As I write this I think of the dragging day and the different adoption blogs/parent classes I've read. They talk about cocooning (I'll get more into that on a later post) when you get back home with your little one. I think maybe we'll start our cocooning early! What better way to spend the Lord's day than focusing on him, our family, and a time of rest!
While the coming week is sure to be as crazy busy as this past week was I will continue to pray for patience, time, understanding, and healing. Each of us can meet out goals with the power of prayers.
Zai Jian for now my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment