1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, September 16, 2019

All about Cheng! with a little bit of big brother and lil sister.

Cheng was SUPER excited about starting school this year! He was ready to go on his first day.  We had a lot of fun too.  but we almost got in the car without any pictures lol.  He had a great 1st day.  I took the day off so we were busy all day long.  We headed over to the Asian store that afternoon and found all sorts of things.  We didn't buy then all but had fun looking.






After school we went for lunch, and later to the Asian store.  We had a lot of fun in the store checking out all the different things.  We got some Hot noodles, which Cheng surprisingly ate, and so snacks for Mid Autumn Moon Festival.


He loves this table at McDonalds. 
If you touch the lights they change colors.

Blue Crab at the Asian store

Green Tea Kit Kat - Cheng didn't want them


The boys also had fun helping celebrate a friends birthday.  They just love this place and all the jumping.  Cheng did really good on the high flying swing.  I didn't get a pic though because I was helping him grab the bar and I only have 2 hands lol.




I was able to get a few hours off to go on Nian's first field trip.  The class walked down to Dean Lake to go fishing.  We had a ton of fun and most of the kids had caught fish before I headed back to work.




We also spend what will most likely be our last day at the lake.  It was cloudy and a bit cool but still it was a great day.  We had fun fishing.  well Cheng didn't he has a sore tooth.  Took him in to the Dentist and he'll have a tooth for the tooth fairy Wednesday night.  He's pretty excited about that, well not the visit, but putting his tooth under his pillow.






The boys are having a great start to their school year.  Today when I picked Cheng up he was singing and asking questions like these...  He's got the whole world in his hands. Hey mom does Jesus have the whole world in his hands? Well yes baby he does.  Is he super strong?  Yes baby he's stronger than all the Avengers combined.  Mom are we going to the new office.  No baby they are still building it, but it will be fun when we can go there.   I love these little moments.



Tonight I finally got my butt in gear and filled out the consulate application and got our paperwork together to send to the courier. So excited to be moving again with our paperwork.  Also got a few grant applications we'll be filling out and hopeful to hear from one of them.  Two more weeks and they will be back. Joe tells me to stop looking at kids, but I can't help it.  There are a lot of little cuties out there. 

Thanks for stopping by and catching up with us.  Wishing you a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment