![]() |
| He was so excited he actually told me to come on so we could take a pic. |
Cheng has 1 more week before starting school, and let me tell ya he is ready to go! While I am excited for him to start another year of learning I am not looking forward to the "lunch hour" drive from work to school to daycare to work drive I get to do 3 days a week. 😡 Thankfully my dad will get him on Friday's for me since he'll be right by school. It's really not so bad, the worst part is losing my parking spot. I hate that ramp!
We've been busy this weekend with yard work, and going through cloths. 2 big bags full for cousin Isaac to wear/grown into. We have also been sorting for a future garage sale. Yeah I know I said no more, but this one was actually Joe's idea. His parents are moving so we're replacing some of our stuff with their stuff. 💓 Some things you just gotta keep in the family!
We also celebrated a younger nephew Caleb's birthday which was a lot of fun, and we had an awesome Turkey dinner! The boys had a good time playing together. Older nephew Caleb and girlfriend Emily got engaged!! CONGRATS again you too. SO many exciting things happening these last few weeks.
Nian and I took a late night walk. He was on his bike while Isabel and I walked. I proceeded to do a very very very slow half ass job to keep up with him. Isabel loved it, Nian thought it was the funniest thing to see. The kid was actually laughing at me - "Mom you should have seen the look on your face lol". Thanks son! But it was good exercise, and didn't bother my shin too much so maybe I'll have to start that back up this fall.
![]() |
| My master tracker says this is raccoon doo. but it also looks like a pumpkin face rahaha |
Things are currently at a standstill with out paperwork. I just need to get our last set of docs to the consulate in Chicago to get authenticated, then I can send them to our agency. I did find out how much time we have before our documents expire. Yes they do expire.. We are currently just waiting to save up some money, and praying that we hear a positive reply to the grant we applied for. They won't have an answer for us until mid October so we have time to keep saving. Nothing new on that end of things. The nice thing is we can still see files and get matched at this point. 😃
The last few days have been pretty cool so I've been able to get a lot of work done outside. My body feels it too since I spend most of yesterday outside working, but wow my plants look good. Wish I had taken some before pics. We'll be getting some mulch for it all, and I have 1 more spot out back to do then I'll be done until it's a lot cooler and I can get to the terrace.
![]() |
| Last one to do yet... THIS is what most of the areas looked like before I started. Lots of overgrown flowers, and tons of grass.. |
![]() |
| Back yard section before |
![]() |
| After |
![]() |
| Front of house |
![]() |
| I LOVE this rock, it looks like a cross but I have no idea where we found it!? |
![]() |
| This is going to look so good once we have mulch down! and new paint on the screen door.. |
Thanks for stopping by and catching up with us. We ask for your continued prayers on our grant, and our child. Wishing you a blessed week!















No comments:
Post a Comment