Sadly she learned the hard way that when she returns from the north pole she shouldn't take up residence on ANY of his toys! After a few times of Nian's relocation program she has learned to find non-Nian toys to hang out on! :-) Smart girl!
| First day at our house. |
| Where she was sitting when we got up. |
| Where she landed after Nian saw her in HIS chair! |
A few weeks ago we took Nian and his cousin Jennell on the Santa train. He LOVED it. He was excited to see Santa, but not too sure about sitting on his lap. He did sit on it long enough for me to get a few pictures, and he loved the monster truck Santa gave him. Such a big day! I can see this becoming a tradition! and that's ok because it'd be a great one to start.
| Ready to go! |
| His ticket has been Officially Punched! |
Nian decided to take a sick day this week. I think we both needed it, tho I'm not sure what caused him to be sick. I'm just glad he's feeling better. Must be a bug that's going around, I think some of the kids at daycare had it too.
2 batches of puppy chow made so that must mean that today we head to a family party. I'm sure my little Choc a holic will love that sweet treat. He's just like his Dad in so many ways! Another big day of firsts for Nian. I'm sure he's going to have a great time playing with cousins and hopefully playing Bingo with us. Bingo has become a tradition at our family party.
I am very happy to say I "think" I am done shopping for the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to getting back to the basic for Christmas. As much as I LOVE this time of year, I hate all the shopping, and crowds and rude people at the stores. The roads are busy and the stores are full. Times sure have changed. These things never use to bother me. Now that I'm a mom I see things differently. Time to get back to the CHRIST in CHRISTmas! Time to focus more on HIM than gifts!
Wishing you all a Wonderful week and hoping you take the time to sit and relax.
Blessing to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment