Nian had his First Halloween this year. He had great time going around each table (since it was raining we were all inside) at our Church's trunk or treat. He had an even better time handing out candy at our table with his cousin Jennell. He was quite the little talker all day long.
| Cupcake from Rabbit, he liked the candy. |
| And this is what most of Nian's cakes/cupcakes look like when he's done with them. Cake and no frosting! |
| My friend Allie's awesome Elephant gave out the candy! |
| Mummy Twinkie and monster cupcake |
| They picked their own designs for their pumpkins. |
| Arrr Isabel looks a little scared. Nian is not a fan of pictures. |
| Getting ready for our first trick or treaters! |
Nian was great at saying Happy Halloween, and even Trick or Treat. No reminders to tell people thank you he's nailed that courtesy. His speech is steadily improving and he's talking a mile a minute. At least most days. His new thing to do is put Joe and my socks on. Too funny.
| At least his matches! :-) |
This weekend will be another big first for all 3 of us. It's my annual sister/mother trip to Frankenmuth. This will be my first time away from Nian overnight, and the boys first time without me around. I will be honest and say i'm looking forward to a full nights sleep and hopefully sleeping in a little bit. But I pray Nian will also sleep through the night, and neither of them will have a hard time without me being here. I am the main comforter for Nian so I hope he lets Joe take the roll for the weekend. I know he loves his Baba but he always comes to me when he's upset. I know everything will be fine and I'll probably come home to find out they both got to sleep all night and sleep in a bit. That's just how it works around here.
We are working on blowing out candles, and say 3 both verbally and with our finger. I imagine he'll get a lot of How old are you questions on his big day. We can't wait to experience this big celebration with him and see him light up with the excitement.
His first Thanksgiving will be fun too. Nian will have a lot of different foods to try for the first time. So much fun and excitement coming our way.
Thanks for stopping by and for your continues support of our family. We feel truly blessed to have this wonderful little boy in our lives. God is so wonderful and blesses us everyday. We hope you feel his blessings to and pray he ministers to your needs as he does to ours.
Have a safe weekend friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment