We're going to WALT DISNEY WORLD and we can't wait.
We told the boys once we were debt free we'd go to Disney and we are T minus 10 days before lift off. The boys were so great about the things we couldn't do while getting out of debt. While it was hard for all of us at time we are all so thankful to be here. They would remind each other why we couldn't stop at Taco Bell or McDonalds. And they help us think of ways to save money. It was a full on family affair.
Our next steps in our debt free journey is saving for retirement, their collage funds, and paying off the house! Or moving. 😀 which we will seriously be looking into how to best make that happen once we're back from our vacation. We have so many plans but on to Disney first.
In my last post I mentioned a new lifestyle plan/change that I had started. It's been almost 3 full months and I am so proud to say I've lost 30lbs!!!! I won't lie it was really hard for me in the beginning. I gave up my beloved coffee, and you know that a HUGE thing for me to do... I'm a tea drinker now, but on occasion will sneak in a decaf coffee drink. It's all based on eating the right food for your body type and increasing your metabolism to help burn the fat and keep it off. My dear friend Julie started back in April and is doing great. It took me a bit to get on board but I sure am glad I did. Wish I had done it sooner actually. I'm just a few pounds away from my Disney weight goal!!! So ready.
Tomorrow is Chinese New Year. We don't really have big plans just church, sunday school and probably some homemade chinese food for dinner. The restaurant version is not on my list of "friendly" foods. But I have plenty of other options I can put a twist on to make it work.
Have a wonderful weekend friends. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to continue updating the blog as we go through this new year.
Love, Becky

Becky, What wonderful good habits you are teaching your sons. Holy smokes, you have a l lot to be proud of. I know you'll have a great time & come home with wonderful memories ❤️
ReplyDelete