Can't believe tomorrow is May already.. Another day closer to the big 5 0 for me... Cuz ya know Joe is younger than I am, but he'll get his in another month. ππ΅ May is a month of birthdays in the Rule family. 3 sisters, a brother in law, a father, 2 cousins, and a great Aunt (in Heaven). Damn I miss her..π₯
Well lets see what can I update you on? It's been 2 months since my last post so I'll try to remember what's been going on.. I'm getting older don't ya know. ππ
The boys got some awesome Chinese New Year Lego's for their Gotcha day's this year. We put them together one weekend. They are pretty cool.
![]() |
| Story of Nian! I HAD to get it for him. |
![]() |
| Mom - his butt lights up.. of course it does π |
Isabel LOVES Chengs bed, he's not thrilled about that at all. He's very neat when it comes to making his bed and get so mad when she messes it up. We've had a lot of trips to Frosty Boy! Cheng has to "work out" every
time we go to Grandma and Grandpa Buss's house.
Cheng started Soccer a few weeks ago.⚽ He is loving it and is really good a defense, and learning more about goalie. He made the teams first goal a few games ago! He has so much fun playing. and no as much as you would think he burn energy and be tired after games/practice he... is.... not...... π
Nian started Golf lessons, which he loves. π We found a really good deal on a set of clubs. He also wants to learn tennis πΎ, which I'm finding most lessons are during the day. blah that's not helpful.
Nian had a Virtual Learning session about water last week and both boys did one about Our Land from the school this past Wednesday. They loved it. They saw various animals and the 7 Wonders of the World. Nian said "Hey I've been here" when they were at the Great Wall of China. Yes you have my son. Hope to get you back there soon...
On that note...... ππ It breaks my heart that we are still waiting for a match. Somedays I wonder if we'll ever make it there, but I keep praying that soon.. Soon we'll have lower numbers. Soon China will open back up. Soon those families waiting will be heading over to bring their kidos home. Soon more files will be sent. Soon we'll find our next child. Soon we'll be heading to China ourselves. We have requested a few files to view, but have not found our child yet.
so you might know/remember I listen to music while I do my posts, if Facebook doesn't suck my brain into the site for minutes on end. It's usually via you tube and I'm so over that stupid iphone purple commercial. Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew.... πΎ ugh
A few weeks ago we went out to my parents and did some yard work. The boys had fun, kind of, picking up sticks. They got paid so what not to love?? I never got paid to pick up sticks when I was their age. I wonder if they'd get paid to weed the garden if it was still there? A few days later she was in an accident. She is ok but very sore. Thank God it wasn't worse that it could have been. I think the car got the worse of it.
We went to the zoo over spring break. The boys had fun seeing all the huge legos. I told them we'd put a book together of all the ones we have seen there. It was super cool to see both Tigers out, I have only ever seen the 1. AND the baby Red Panda's were out with their mom playing. So cute.. I thought they were open until 6pm but they closed at 4 that day. We didn't leave until 430 though so it was fun.
We had a long overdue visit with Joe's brother Mike and family. Theo is getting so big. His birthday is a few days after Cheng's, though they are 4 year apart. We had fun taking a walk around their neighborhood and of course we couldn't help pick up trash along the way.
![]() |
| I can actually walk under this without hitting my head. |
![]() |
| Always my photo happy child! |
I've been doing pretty good keeping to my goals for 2021. I still have to work on my 30 items in 30 days. I've packed up a lot of the boys cloths that don't fit them anymore. And I've been a bit lazy getting up with Joe in the am to do my devotions. I've been staying up late watching Britain's Busiest Airport. ✈ It's so good. I need to get back on track with that.. as well as updating the blog on a regular basis.
I am happy to say we are doing super good with sticking to our budget and have paid off 2 YES TWO credit cards in the past few months. So excited to see them gone.. buh bye..π Just a few more to go and we'll be debt free, except the house.... π I'm taking bets to see which will come first - being debt free or being a mom to 3.... π♠ any takers???? s you've noticed I'm not doing as good as I had hoped with updating the blog. but I'm trying..
As to my "healthy" goal it's a work in progress. πππππ π I was going to start getting up with Joe at 430 to begin walking Isabel πΆbut since it's 11:41pm right now I don't see that happening tonight.
The boys like to play at Huff park cuz they have this awesome swing. I swear this kid will break something at some point in his life. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet! No fear in this one..
Thanks for stopping by and catching up with us. Time to head to dream land. Who knows maybe I'll be back up in a few hours to start that early am walk.

















No comments:
Post a Comment