Cheng must be back in 2017 since he thought he could get up super early today as well... Here's our day went 1 year ago..
So today will be a two part post since we've (Cheng and I) have been up since 4AM.. that's 4 am... But that was expected since he fell asleep around 6p last night...
This boy.. wakes with a smile and is instantly ON THE GO... seriously... HE took another bottle this am. Then started looking through the bags for goodies. I gave him one of Nian's chips ahoy cookies he put the whole freakin thing in his mouth... the WHOLE thing, it was a small bite size but still that's huge for his mouth. Then the stinker, YES stinker, smiled at me. LMAO this one will keep me on my toes and in shape yet!
He just took some of his food over to a sleeping Baba who I woke up to accept the food. It's so funny how he was all about Joe that first day, and now he's just not sure of him. So when he initiates the bonding process I make sure Joe's aware.
And now we're pulling wipes out of the trash. Clean ones at least lol. He's obsessed with wipes... and he has to put his own lotion on just like his gege ((guh-guh_ aka big brother)) Nian.
And he started giving me kisses. Oh and he does not like stuffed animals. He likes the fancy handle bags we got from the Italian restaurant, the paper ones. Sorry I'm just throwing out random thoughts and reflections so we can look back on this time of his life and remember the little things.
Ok need to get off here before he gets into who knows what next.. lol. Have a great night everyone, as most of you are getting out of or are already out of work.
Part 2 to come soon.. Blessings, Becky
| LOVE this sign |
| How does one get made at this stinker of a smile? |
3.3.17 part 2
Sorry for the delay.. and that bad choice of blue coloring on the last post. I have tried to update it but it's not
working... I'll try to catch you up on the last few days.
We met a few other families in the lobby around 8:30 am and heading out to the Shoalin Temple. It was about
We met a few other families in the lobby around 8:30 am and heading out to the Shoalin Temple. It was about
a 2 hours bus ride.. Cheng slept the whole way which was great. The place is beautiful. We would have like
to have explored more of the surrounding outdoor area's and less of the buildings but that wasn't on
our tour. :-( bummer.. Joe and I would much rather be out in nature than chocking on incense.
Both boys did their share of walking and riding in the stroller this day. Cheng walked a lot, I mean A LOT
Both boys did their share of walking and riding in the stroller this day. Cheng walked a lot, I mean A LOT
on the steps up and down, up and down. Then he threw a HUGE, I mean Titanic size fit when I went to the
bathroom. Poor Joe i'm sure that made people even more curious as to what he was doing with a Chinese
child. Oh and he had a piece of Oreo in his mouth too that went all over. Cheng that is not Joe. lol.
Nian fell asleep on our way back and Cheng about 2 mins before we pulled up to the hotel. We headed out
Nian fell asleep on our way back and Cheng about 2 mins before we pulled up to the hotel. We headed out
to the same o'l restaurant we were getting dinner from before heading to Walmart 1 last time. This is the only
time I actually go to Walmart. Sorry Jennifer no one in there spoke English so I couldn't get the recipe for you.
We headed back to the hotel to finish packing, which was an event of it's own... Shouldn't we have less stuff
after taking out the orphanage donations and things?? It's not like I bought anything that's for the next city.
After a few hours we figured we'd just wait and do the rest in the morning...
I couldn't get internet connection for some reason so I couldn't update the rest of 3.3 but that wraps it up
I couldn't get internet connection for some reason so I couldn't update the rest of 3.3 but that wraps it up
No comments:
Post a Comment