This summer sure has gotten
busy. We are hoping for a slower
fall.. While we enjoy being out and
about with the kids and experiencing so much I welcome a break from it all.. at
least for a little bit.
A few weeks ago we celebrated
Cheng’s birthday with family and friends. The kids all seemed to have a good
time and Cheng was having fun playing. He’s still not really sure what the
hoopla is about with presents, but I’m sure in a few months he’s figure it
out. He had that bewildered look on his
face when we sang Happy Birthday, and had no intest in the cake. Back to playing he went. Nian was the same
way at that age. Just had a whatever attitude about it all
.
On the 7th we had
our 6 month post adoption visit with our social worker. We’ll have 2 more with her (1 and 2 yr) then the
last 3 (3,4,5 yr) we will do on our own.
It was a nice visit and she got to see the naught side of my normally
quiet first born, while son #2 who is usually the busy one was strangley quiet
and not so busy…. Must be that damn moon
pattern.. Wow those two were full of it when the full moon hit. You might not believe it but at our house we
sure do know what the full moon does to the boys. And it’s not fun at all!!!! It’s still hard to believe it’s almost 6
months since Cheng became a 2nd son, and little brother.. Seems like he’s been with us the full 3
years…
This past weekend we headed
up to my nephews new property on a quiet private road right along the White
river (I believe that’s the river). That
was a nice relaxing time with a nice fire going and Justin’s kick ass fall off
the bone ribs and chicken. Good
stuff!!! I got to see my new
Great-Nephew and hold him. Wow is he small and not at all in my comfort zone. I
like my babies around the 2 year age! ;-)
that’s how my babies were so that’s what I’m use to. He sure is a cutie
though….
Sunday we said a tearful good
bye “see you later” to our wonderful neighbors the Walla family. They are 1
out of a handful of really awesome neighbors we have. We will miss them but
plan to keep in touch. I know Nian will miss Theo, and we had fun having Libby
over to play this weekend too. I see
many play ates in the near future. As
they were leaving we acquired some fun things for the back yard. THANKS WALLA’S for all the play I know the boys
will enjoy from all the items you gave us.
This week looks to be a bit
calmer which is a good thing for all of us at the Buss house. We have another birthday party on Friday and
saturday is Day at the lake which is always fun. I’m really looking forward to this next day
out there. I’ll be able to enjoy some Sangri again. WOO
HOO
I was sad to learn we totally
miss the Lowell fair this year. Was
looking forward to taking the boys out there.. At least I still have our Klackles fall tradition to look for
to. Ahhhh FALL…. I am SO ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment