1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Let the Summer begin

Well at least one of these days it should start.  The weather we've had here the last few weeks it feels more like fall than that start of Summer.

It's after 11pm and while Cheng was in asleep shortly after 8pm tonight (woo hoo) I meant to update the blog then but then I looked around the house and notice all the chores that needed to be done.  And this is one of the reason's I haven't updated the blog in a while, honestly most nights I'm too exhausted and just head to bed myself...

It's been good being back at work these last few weeks.  We have a new payroll system that seriously SUCKS!!!!  So that has not been fun to deal with but I'm glad to be back in the swing of things there.  And I'm loving being back on the treadmill during lunch!

Nian started his T ball games a few weeks ago. The first game wasn't so good.  He fell asleep on the way there and he's not the funnest person to be around when you wake him up..  And he wasn't happy that everyone was already there. So we pretty much sat out and cheered our team on that game.  A few days later I made sure we were there super early and AWAKE...  Much better.  He is doing SO good at his games.  And more importantly he's having a Great time!

Nian had his last day of Preschool May 11th. He had such a great year and can't wait to go back in the fall.  We hope to have Cheng attending as well, but we'll have to see where he's at when the time comes.

Cheng's newest adventure is copying big brother by standing to go potty. No biggie you might think but he's about a good 1" short for this so it becomes a family affair. Not that fun for me! And of course he loves the flush the toilet and play in the sink. It's a good thing we don't live on a lake or we'd be in trouble.  This boy LOVES the water.

Oh and I got a smart phone for my birthday!  I know right....  and I LOVE it..

Wow it seriously feels like a Friday night.  I haven't been up this late in a while. I need to get going.  I just wanted to get on here and give you all a quick update. Tomorrow marks 3 months since our little Cheng walked through those doors and into our family. I still remember his first reaction.  Much like Nian who took a step back from me, Cheng full out turned around and pulled the director toward the door. lol. That's our strong willed little boy.  We are so blessed to be a part of his life.

Then

Now


Thanks for following.  We hope you have a Safe and Wonderful Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment