1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Monday, June 22, 2015

5 months and some adult language to follow..

Hard to believe last Friday the 19th marked 5 months we've been a beautiful family of 4.  Like last month is truely amazes us how far he's come since our first day.

I still remember, I can actually see it in my mind, him taking a step Back from me when he first walked into the civil service building.  Now this boy comes running to my arms. Just blows my mind away.

This weekend was busy for little boy Buss.  We had an open house for cousin AnDre's graduation.  Nian had lots of fun playing with cousins and his aunt's.  Boy was he tired by the end of the day.

Sunday was another day filled with playing with family and hanging out with Papa eating grilled chicken and ribs.  We were all tired by the time we got home.

We saw our neighbors move MI for California a few weeks ago.  The neighborhood just isn't the same. While we are sad to see them leave, we have also started to build a strong friendship to some other neighbors.  So thankful for them both as they face some of the same struggles we are having here.  

Wed is surgery for our little man.  He is getting ear tubs put in.  While I know he had a bigger surgery without us in China, at much younger age, this Mama is having a hard time keeping her mind racing with fear.  I know and trust that our Lord didn't bring this little all the way home to us here to make life hard on any of us, but I'm still have new mom fears for putting him out.  I know this surgery will be smaller than his Pallet surgery in July.  It's still scary for me.  I hope you will pray with us for the Lord to watch over and calm Nian's fears once we get to the hospital, for the Lord to guide the surgeons as they do their work, and for him to wrap his arms around his parents to help calm our fears. 

On the flip side...  I thought it was extremely funny that the hospital sent Nian a letter stating that they would be calling him to get some pre-op info and his history.  I had to LMAO at that..  I wanted to write them back and tell them Good luck getting that info from a 2 year old!  Then they called to get his insurance info. Which is fine, but they already had it since she corrected me on who our insurance was from.  What got me irked and floored me was when she asked if Nian had a court appointed Guardian. W T F??? Seriously...  I quite calmly, amazingly enough, told her HE IS OUR SON. 

We are hoping for a quick recovery from his surgery, it's out patient so they said we should be leaving around noon to come home.  Hope to share more once we're back home.

Thanks for checking out our latest events and continuing on our journey with us.

Blessing to  you!

1 comment:

  1. I will be sending up prayers for both of you on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete