1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WHERE did the time go????

Wow is all I can say.  Time has flown at the Buss house. 

Dec 26, 2014 - I was relaxing, I was out shopping after all, and getting settled to watch a movie I had fallen asleep to the night before when my phone rings.  I didn't know the number but my brain said I think that's a Colorado area code, so I answered it.  Well it was our agency checking to make sure we got the email about our TA.  Uh what..  Oh that's right I hadn't checked my email in a few day.  Yeah I was that busy  relaxed uh something, with my life of late that I forgot to check it.  Yes I know I should be checking it daily since we're waiting to go get our little guy but I never felt the need to be right on top of my email every second of the day.  sorry rant done, for now anyway.

Yeah that's when the whole thing really became real but we still have a few weeks right.  Well I thought we had 3 until I actually looked at the calendar and saw it was only about 2 1/2. YIKES...  So we're kicking it into high gear over here.  Have most if not all of our meds for the trip.  Have to purchase a few more things for little guy, oh and a car seat for when we get back.  Safety devices for around the house, and a good I mean REALLY GOOD gate for basement entry.  I should really make a list of things to do yet.  Honestly I should make Joe make the list as he's the list guy. lol. 

I look around the house and think what a disaster area we have.  We painted little guys room and cleaned the carpets so everything from in there is everywhere else around here. Poor Isabel jumps at the littlest things now since stuff is all over the house.  She likes the monster rocking horse even more than those gates!

WE HAVE OUR FLIGHTS BOOKED!!!!!!  Just got the call from our agent who is actually on vacation and took the time to still get our flights!!! LOVE IT!   AND he got the seats I wanted.  Just need to get online with the airline later to upgrade to the Economy Comfort for the trip out. Sadly they don't have 3 seats together on the way back or we'd do that as well.

Ok so that's another item off  the list! Shew...  Being a former travel agent I hate not booking my own stuff, but we wanted to go with an agent this time in case we run into any issues they can deal with it and not me!

back to the post...

Isabel does like to hang out in little brothers room and I imagine she will park herself on his bed at night, IF he lets her. We are praying that they bond quickly and that he'll have no issues with her at all.  Please pray with us, this is such a concern as she is a part of this family and we know she'd be sad if he's scared of her.  She will be so happy to see us all once we're back home.  Yes my fiesty girls has a tender heart and feelings. 

I've decided to leave most of my cloths in little guys closet for now.  I can move them more once we're back or he grows and needs the room.  The trick will come in finding a way to keep him from getting into the closet. I'll leave that one up to Joe to figure out. lol sounds like an excellent plan!!!

Well someone wants to chase the ball outside before it gets too dark.  Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to get another post in the next few days.

Have a Wonderful and SAFE New Year friends.  God has surely make this new year a special one for us, we pray he does the same for you!








2 comments:

  1. When do you leave? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We fly out on Jan 14th, Gotcha is Jan 19th and we return home on Jan 30th!

    ReplyDelete