1 Samuel 2

Don't resent God's timing His blessings might not be immediate, but they will come if we are faithful to do what he says in his word! 1 Samuel 2

2014 Year of the Horse

2014 Year of the Horse

Sunday, May 17, 2020

It's May already.....

Well here it is another Friday night at 10pm and I'm finally getting around to updating the blog and listening to my 80's music. 🎧😏 Just like I was a few months ago with the last post.  Got me some George going on, man I miss him such a wonderful person and full of talent.

First off we hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy.  We are all ready for this warmer weather and a chance to get out of the house a bit more. We are actually doing a garden this year and we hope to get a lot of good veggies.  Cuz ya know fresh fruits and veggies are freakin expensive.


anyway....    Life was moving along just find until about mid March.  Right, I don't need to tell you that.. The boys were out of school about a week before I started working from home. Some days are more challenging than others.  Joe has been great helping Nian get on track with his school work. He has a zoom meeting 3 times a week with his teacher and classmates.  I hate to say he's not outside as much as he use to be in school.  Props to our teacher and you if you home school your kids, cuz there's no way I'd be able to that wowzers...  We try to keep Cheng busy with different "school work" as well. He has a few work books we bought and pages I've been able to print from his teacher as well. He has a zoom class once a week, with next week being his last as that's when his school would have ended. The boys are really missing their friends, and it's just super sad that they didn't really get a chance for closure and to say goodbye.


This past week I took some time off and we finally checked out Pickerel Lake Park out by Cannonsburg.  Of course growing up it as just a little lake on private property. It's nice to see the walkway they build over the lake and the trails they have. Sadly they don't allow pet so Isabel had to stay home, but it was nice to get out of the house for a bit a feel as if we were up north for a change. You should check it out sometime if your local that is.




YOU know if we didn't pay attention that this
boy would have walked right across that log right!?
Welcome to my world!

We have become pretty good at card making, sending mail, playing Mario cart 😜🎮, and losing teeth. 4 total I believe.  The tooth loss has been natural, no fist fights going on here, lol although sometimes it sounds like it. 😒 Ya know sometimes it takes the tooth fairy a few nights to make it here, must be a lot of other kids losing teeth too. 🦷 These two keep us on our toes and in laughs most of the time. Such a blessing.


This kid...    HI  I'm Mom


Isabel loves having everyone home all day, especially our mid day walks. She was also liking my garden until Joe put a fence around it, the little turkey. Should be interesting to see what grows where in a few months.  She's not loving today though. She is usually outside most of the time but she does not like the rain at all. The bit of lab in her must be in looks alone.

So typical Michigan weather, it's a nice summer day on Friday, cooler fall day on Saturday, and rainy shit come Sunday.  I really wanted to get out and explore today. But was happy to get to sleep in and then watch the Mandalorian. OMG if you can you need to watch that one. Lots of cool shows on and if your look for a few to watch check out Grace and Frankie, and I loved the Fabulous Mrs. Mazel both on Netflix.

Our adoption process has stalled right now, obviously due to the whole world being in lock down.  This will be the longest pregnancy in history every, but I know our God is good and our little girl will be worth our wait. Joe is also looking for a new job. I love when we see God's plan in the works and know he'll bring our family and YOURS through every one of our trial and minister to each of our needs. Sending love and prayers out to those of you who have recently lost loved ones.

HUGE Shout out to those of you working the front lines in the medical field, our on the streets keeping us safe, and those at the stores so we can do a few "normal" things in life.  Be sure to thank them I always do when I check out! 

Blessings to you this week and stay safe and healthy my friends!

Becky










No comments:

Post a Comment